The Financial Impact on You
Follow the Money
Beyond the emotional stress and disruption to your daily and work related activities, there are significant financial costs that you may incur if your vehicle is stolen.
- According to the FBI, although 75% of respondents know that there are costs associated with vehicle theft in addition to paying the insurance deductible and the cost of replacing the vehicle that are not covered by insurance, virtually none knew that there are additional costs such as insurance premium increases, the cost of time spent dealing with police, vehicle rental costs, and the cost of time off from work.
* The survey was conducted by Opinion Research Corporation.
Discounts that Matter
We all like to save money, and installing an Apex Protect GPS unit on your vehicle, is likely to get you a discount on your vehicle insurance.
According to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, eleven states: Illinois, Kentucky, Louisiana, Massachusetts, Minnesota, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Pennsylvania, Rode Island, and Texas have regulations that require insurers to provide vehicle owners with discounts on the base rates for comprehensive insurance for vehicle tracking GPS devices. In the majority of other states, many insurers offer these discounts or are encouraged to offer them. When you notify your auto insurance company, be sure to tell your agent that you have a dealership installed GPS stolen vehicle recovery system. Make sure they know that, in the event of a theft, your device comes with a 24/7/365 toll free stolen vehicle recovery assistant that will communicate directly with police to ensure rapid recovery of your stolen vehicle.
- 21st Century Insurance up to 15%
- AAA Insurance up to 18%
- AIG Insurance up to 15%
- ALFA Insurance (AL) up to 10%
- All State up to 10%
- Farmers Insurance up to 15%
- Fireman’s Fund up to 5%
- Geico up to 10%
- Georgia Farm Bureau Ins. (GA) up to 15%
- Liberty Mutual up to 25%
- Mercury Insurance up to 30%
- Nationwide Insurance (CA) up to 10%
- Progressive Insurance up to 15%
- Safeco Insurance up to 10%
- State Farm up to 30%
- USAA Insurance up to 33%
- According to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners, discount percentages vary by state and not all applicants will qualify.
- Percentages are based on comprehensive coverage only, and may vary.
The Financial Impact of Car Theft
The theft of your vehicle could cost you
We Are Here to Help
Want to schedule a demonstration, need technical support, have a question?
Feel free to contact us about any of our GPS vehicle management products or solutions.